Pages

18th Birthday




EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY ! ! !



Several years you wait for one moment of your life.. THE DAY that should be destined to be all yours...
When you feel like the God of your world, your universe...
I am talking about THE EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY..
So many plans so many aspirations, the feeling is much more vivid than just being called an Adult.. You can legally drive a car or a bike, right to vote...and lot more petty and big things...


Is it all?
Not quite I suppose..as I recall a dialogue from the movie Spider Man.. With great powers comes great responsibilities..
You have to lead your terms, yourself to your destination..













If you know how to lead ,its fun..
If you don't you have to learn..

That's what a Guru or Spiritual leader will say to you....




Now WHAT I WISH TO SAY....
Gimme a break!!
For the moment, enjoy it to the maximum..

It's THE EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY, FIRST OF ALL...
Its my 18th b'day..
And my day has been brutally slaughtered by my exams... I had one this morning..and to add to my overflowing miseries, there are a couple more tomorrow...
I didn't have my dinner last night...slept at 10.30 to face an exam with virtually no preparation... I give these a damn care.. What I am most annoyed at is no bash , no party , nothing..


The only piece of joy I got was from my friends...who just made my day..my family isn't with me as of now due to a marriage of my cousin which I was very eager and excited for , but could not attend because of my exams..
My friends wished me luck, future and expressed their love and care so beautifully..that i am really touched.. They command so much respect, and love that is beyond words..
They are the only reason for my happiness.. I always was a lonely guy, and my old class mates know that pretty well... So, such warmth really pumps me up..not only for this B'day but for life... After few more years when we'll all part, I know when I'll flip those pages back , these moments will make me smile... I hope I too bring some smiles on your beautiful faces...
I love you all...


Thank you very much for being there...
Tagged in this Article : -
1. Rohit Kashyap
2. Vani Garg
3. Gaurav Kaushik
4. Vipul Maheshwari
5. Aashish Rana
6. Amit Arora
7. Gagan Jaggi
8. Pratiksha Jain
9. Vikalp Gupta
10. Vishal Gupta
11. Nirmit Dhaga
12. Chhavi Gulati
13. Rohit Mehra
14. Shrey Arora
15. Akansha Tyagi
16. Karan Kapila
17. Prateek Rastogi
18. Ayush Mangla
19. Rahul Srivastav
20. Anand
21. Manjeet Dabas
22. Rohit Maan
23. Abhishek Kumar
24. Suraj Jindal
25. Anshul Jindal
26. Kanika Aggarwal
27. Dinesh Arora
28. Kanav Kalra
29. Akshit Mittal
30. Rahul Mann
31. Ratul Upadhyay
32. Neha Srivastava
33. Harsh Tewari
34. Akshay Chugh
35. Shivam Chitkara
36. Naman Tuteja
37. Aman Ved Kalia
38. Himanshu Gupta
39. Suraj Jindal
40. Ashmit Khaneja
41. Lagan Mongia
42. Sagar Kukreja
43. Ritu Soni
44. Neha Khawas
45. Ankita Goel
46. Sonali Tomar
47. Nikita Sarin
48. Vaibhav Garg
49. Geetika Parasher
50. Himani Sehgal
51. Tushar Tuteja
52. Ankit Chauhan
53. Bhavesh Sharma
AND THE 'LATE' ONES:-
54. Himanshu Sharma
55. Anuvrat Mukhi
56. Deepika Verma
57. Shailja Mittal

And the ones too early for the next one...
58.
Kunal Sapra
59.
Paramjeet Tewatia
60.
Shruti Sharma
61.
Rumani Bansal
62. Anmol Agarwal
63. Rajat Sawhney
64. Kanika Jain


I'll add as they keep coming...but not those those who forgot...wish to just kill them all...Haha..!!  I know had they remembered they would 've wished too...love all =)
Please do leave a comment so that I get an idea that you've read it..

Share this: