Pages

What is Love ? | Imagination, Reality ,Inescapable, Freaking Awesome,Poem

What is Love ?

Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. In religious context, love is not just a virtue, but the basis for all being. Love is God....
Ah! That is how Wikipedia defines it... Haha!!

Some engineers really need help; they go to Wikipedia for anything and everything.
Anyways back to topic, love is a beautiful emotion that entices souls, it binds people irrespective of the physical difference between them, it unites them into one being...
That is the beauty of love. Amazing!! Isn't it?...


Language:


Love

For a poet a poem,
For a lover his life..
For some a mere word,
For some a matter of pride..
Some lived in it to mortality,
Some died in it to immortality..
Some gained world of fame,
Some ended losing their name..
This enigma of love is extraordinary,
It just sucks you in to the mysterious epiphemy..
It gives a dead soul a life,
It leads some to demise..
I am content watching the rest,
I refrain from entering this tempest..
I am fanatic of lovers and their stories,
Their wonderland, their untold glories..
Though not in possession of any girl,
I am in love with the name of love..
Love is as amazing as you can imagine it to be. So get some spread some, Before the doors get closed.It is my first post on title love....and there are many coming up..
And please don't ask me if I love someone...I make it very clear... I am very single... Eish!!
:P


Share this: