Pages

Sometimes you don't get even what you deserve as a Human! | Alone, Scarred, Alive, Poem

Affection
Anger
Annoyance
Angst
Apathy
Anxiety
Awe
Contempt
Curiosity
Depression
Desire
Despair
Disappointment
Disgust
Ecstasy
Empathy
Envy
Embarrassment
Euphoria
Fear
Frustration
Gratitude
Grief
Guilt
Happiness
Hatred
Hope
Horror
Hostility
Hysteria
Interest
Jealousy
Joy
Love
Lust
Misery
Pity
Pride
Rage
Regret
Remorse
Sadness
Shame
Shyness
Suffering
Surprise
Wonder
Worry


”Oh Gosh!!”
“What the hell is wrong with GvSparx today?”
Haha!!
Please read the list again for me.. ( “Stop kidding me”)..
Read them and try to revise what they mean, you’ll probably see some emoticons developing in your head or a face changing moods… If you read it really slowly , you might be recalling some moments of your life….
The reason why I put this string of words is to draw a relationship between emotions and people. Anyone can make us happy but anything cannot..
Emotions are related to humans, and life. Pleasure derived from inanimate objects is momentary. It is nothing more than an illusion. Worldly objects can sway you but cannot satisfy you.  It’s the people around us who make us happy, sad, envy, euphoric, disappointed…please read the list again.

Life without them is a life devoid of emotions, a life devoid of life.

Being alone is the most testing phase of life. It is hard and tough and that is when a Man is carved out of a kid.

Loneliness is what one is subjected to, solitude is what one should endeavor to achieve.

A man realizes his true potential when he faces the torrent alone. Rather than cursing your loneliness, try to build on it !!! 

For the time being let me take you deep into the caves of loneliness and underlying solace, solitude and peace...


wandering alone in hot desert



Language:

Alone

I walk a lonely track,
The track unknown..
Leaving footprints on land,
The land unknown..

I neither look for a refuge,
Nor do I think of my goal..
Neither do I feel the hunger,
Nor the thirst in my throat..

Today, for none I spare a thought,
A question is all I’ve got..
Does God really exist,
Somewhere beyond the mist..

If Yes,
Then who is he?
If Yes,
Then where is he?
For me, does he even care?
For me, was he ever there?

if yes?
Then why did he leave me?
In the wilds, without the roads,
Amidst the dark nights, without a torch..
Across the treacherous paths, not a hand to hold
A million questions, not an answer told..

Was in search of shade,
But only got scorch by his grace..
Was in a search of drip,
Not even a drop to drink..

He didn’t like me human; he carved out a warrior,
Brutal over self, devastator of each barrier..
Supposed to embrace desolation,
To smile in every ominous situation..

I announce his achievement,
I accept his testament..
I have become what he wanted,
Uncertain if the way I wanted..

Dead is the human,
Left is a demon..
Demon for self,
Dead for the rest..
Sometimes you don't get even what you deserve as a Human!

Share this: